It Doesn't matter who you are! Would your like to set your career as HR?
MissionHR Mastery Certification program is conceived and designed to build the future HR professionals of this Country, and it is a proprietary module of Husys Consulting Limited. MissionHR program will effectively uses the strengths and client exposure of Husys.
This program is designed to provide insight of HR Practices at a team members level for any fresh HR student.
Our vision is “To be a world-class Institution Supporting Industry and Society”.
- Man Power Planning
- Preparing Job Description,
- Portal Selection and Job posting
- Candidate Sourcing
- Screening CV’s
- Interview coordination
- Selection Process
- Sources of recruitment
- Internal Sources of Recruitment
- External Sources of Recruitment
- Behavioural Interviews
- Preparing employee Checklist and Joining Formalities.
- Walking through On-boarding process.
- Induction and Orientation.
- The structure and outline of the handbook
- Policies to be included pertaining to the industry
- Policy implementation and revision
- Policy communication
- What is CTC / Salary?
- Standard Payroll Process.
- What is Salary Structure?
- Salary Components
- What is Basic Salary and how to calculate?
- What is HRA and what to be included?
- Special Allowance
- Employer Contribution
- Employee Contribution
- Gross Salary
- Net Salary
- Statutory Compliance’s
- Understanding on EPF (Employee Provident Fund )
- ESI ( Employee State Insurance ) and discussion on other components.
- Understanding Professional Tax
- Understanding TDS.
- Designing Salary Structure
- Usage of Cloud HR Software for payroll
- Usage of Cloud HR Software for managing employee life cycle
- Live practice – employee record creation, standard leave structure allocation, standard structure allocation
- Pay-sheet Generation
- Pay-slip Generation
- Live assignment to practice
- Role of HR in during Exit of an Employee .
- Ways of Separation
- Role of HR during Exit process
- Exit process
- Employee resignation
- Employee retention
- Resignation acceptance
- Notice period
- Knowledge Transfer
- No due certificate
- Exit interview
- Relieving and experience letter and full final settlement as per company policy
- Action Control Strategies
- KRA’s & KPI’s Of HR department
- Employee engagement strategies
- Tips on how to face interviews and how to take interviews as an HR
Duration, Fee and Certification
Duration: 45 hours.
Starts From: Based on the number of candidates.
Price: 15,000/- Rs. (for online long term Program).
Learn Beyond Your Classrooms and Get Certified!
- Real Time Assignments
- HRIS Live (ApHusys Cloud HR Software login will be provided for trainees to practice and gain confidence)
- Training by Experienced Working HR Professionals
- Network with Mentors / Trainers
- Internship options on merit basis
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Very important, as the Industry experts will share their knowledge and experience on the current industry trends and kills that are required to perform HR Operational activities. So that you do not need to start from the scratch and take your own time to learn, which no company can provide in today’s fast paced environment. Companies expects HRs to be ready to take on responsibilities and handle Operational activities independently with minimum guidance & training.
Industry experts with their wealth of experience in managing HR departments and resolving HR challenges are in a better position to guide you in a right way. Experts will help you to get firsthand knowledge about how things happen in practical world and the skills required that helps you accomplish task in a smart way and adjust in your first job quickly.
Formal college education provides conceptual level knowledge which is many a times insufficient in providing employable skills required to perform a job as per current industry needs and meet the expectations. Hence, there is a need to understand the current industry trends and acquire the skills which help one to apply the skills and execute the tasks in much better way.
MissionHR Program is designed to provide practical insights into the everyday HR Operational activities that a HR undergoes and make one be prepared to embrace and appreciate the challenges and be on the path of progress.
es, training will help you see things differently, be responsive to the changes in the industry and face the challenges in a mature way.
The MissionHR – Practical HR Training provides you with the basic knowledge that any fresher requires to perform in their first job as HR like hiring, how hiring happens, employee onboarding, employee induction, Payroll Process (including salary structure and statutory compliances of ESI / EPF / PT /TDS), HRIS (Cloud HR Technology) and Employee Exit. These skills are nothing but the employable skills which companies always look for in any HR fresher. And acquiring these skills helps in your performance and pay in the first job.
MissionHR training will be delivered by Experienced Working HR Professionals having very good experience in managing the HR departments of various clients across different industry verticals. The working HR Professionals share their knowledge and experience firsthand with freshers.
MissionHR Certificate is issued by Husys Consulting Ltd, NSE Listed Company and an ISO 9001-2015 Certified company. Apart from this there is no other accreditation.
As such we do not guarantee any placement upon joining the MissionHR Training Program. But Husys gives priority to hire the MissionHR Trainees if there is any opportunity internally at Husys. There is also possibility of internship at Husys based on the requirement.
Based on the need and internal requirement at Husys there might be internship opportunities for trainees.
Can we reach the trainers for any professional guidance or upgrade my knowledge after completion of HR training….?
Yes, you can stay connected with the trainers and mentors after completion of training program over linked in and face book and through email communication. You can always reach trainers for professional guidance and getting clarifications in HR related aspects.
As you are aware that adopting to technology has become very essential for any company to achieve operational efficiency and save on the cost. Going digital is the only way for any organization to survive in the current times and it is imperative for any HR Professional to learn about HR Technology so that one can cut down administrative cost and get time to work on strategic HR activities for the development of organization.
I am currently working as HR but not handling all the HR Generalist activities. How the training will help in up-skilling myself….?
You can concentrate on specific topics which you want to learn with in the scope of topics covered in the program and get clarifications from experts and upgrade yourself.
What Our Past Trainees Say About MissionHR?